Enjoy a night's sleep in “presidential-style” accommodation
The guest rooms in the Hahkiala Manor main building are named after former Finnish presidents who in their time visited Finland's first Chancellor of Justice at Hahkiala. There is also a room named after Sibelius, who frequently visited Hahkiala with his wife, Aino.
There are 7 rooms and 16 beds.
- Single rooms: 1 (Sibelius)
- Double/twin rooms: 3 (Relander, Ester Ståhlberg and Kallio)
- Triple rooms: 3 (Ryti, K.J. Ståhlberg and Svinhufvud)
Intimate manor house atmosphere
True to the original character of the manor, the rooms in the main building have no toilet or bathroom facilities. Shared toilet and shower facilities can be found on each wing of the main building.
There are two further toilets downstairs. The guest rooms are ideal for groups who are comfortable with sharing accommodation. All rooms can naturally also be booked for single use.
Three charming guest houses are located close to the main building. Next to the Rose Garden is Gardener Stenroos's Cottage, our suite, a small separate house with total privacy. Hyyrylä is located in between the open fields and the main garden. There are five apartments in different sizes ranging from 30 m² to 60 m². On the other edge of the garden is Pehtoorila with two separate apartments with own terraces overlooking the fields.
Own privacy in guest houses
Each guest house apartment has an own shower and a toilet. Total of 8 apartments with 29 beds.
- Gardener Stenroos's Cottage i.e. suite: 1 double room and 1 single bed available in the living room
- Hyyrylä; 8 double rooms and 3 single rooms
- Pehtoorila 1 &2; 1 single room, 2 twin rooms and a living room in each aprtment